GC Recaldent - Tooth Mousse
- Why Us
Professional Strength Dental Mousse from GC. Developed at Melbourne University. Tooth Mousse has swept the world's dental profession as a product able to reverse whites spot lesions, and help with sensitivity after tooth whitening. Tooth Mousse comes in two version, with fluoride (PLUS) and without fluoride (ORIGINAL). Tubes come to us in boxes of assorted flavours, Therefore we ask for your flavour preference but cannot always guarantee that the flavour you choose will be in stock. The most popular flavour is always the Mint versions.
How Does GC Tooth Mousse Work. It contains 10% Calcium Phosphopeptide - Amorphous Calcium Phosphate (CPP-ACP) and 0.2% Sodium Fluoride(NaF). Combined together they form CPP-ACPF(casein phosphopeptide – amorphous calcium phosphate fluoride). When applied in the mouth CPP-ACP binds to the tooth, and plaque and soft tissue surfaces localising calcium, phosphate and fluoride.
Saliva will enhance the effectiveness of CPP-ACP and the flavour will help stimulate saliva flow. The longer CPP-ACP and saliva are maintained in the mouth, the more effective the result. Tooth Mousse provides extra protection for teeth. It helps to neutralise acid challenges from acidogenic bacteria in plaque. It helps to neutralise acid challenges from other internal and external acid sources.
GOLD MEMBER DISCOUNT.
Sign up at bottom of page, no commitments, and savings of 10% and more.
Brochure GC Tooth Mousse Children ->
Brochure GC Tooth Mousse Cookbook ->
Brochure GC Tooth Mousse FAQ ->
Brochure GC Tooth Mousse Plus ->
Brochure GC Tooth Mousse Seniors ->
Brochure GC Tooth Mousse Orthodontics ->
Purified Water, Glycerol, CPP-ACP, D-sorbitol, Silicon Dioxide, CMC-Na, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Xylitol, Phosphoric Acid, Guar Gum, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Saccharin, Ethylp-hydroxybenzoate, Magnesium oxide, Butyl p-hydroxybenzoate, propyl p-hydroxybenzoate, Fluoride in the PLUS Version. Tube Size is 40gm NET.
Directions of Use:
- Apply to teeth using a clean finger or cotton swab or bleaching tray
- Leave on teeth undisturbed for three minutes
- Spread around mouth with the tongue
- Hold in mouth for a further two minutes
- Floss between teeth
- Spit out and avoid food or drink for 30 minutes
Professor Reynolds and Who Should Use Tooth Mousse;
- If you have active Tooth Decay, or tooth decay caused by poor plaque control then you will benefit from the use of GC Tooth Mousse Plus as it also contains fluoride.
- If you have tooth erosion and gastric reflux then the Tooth Mousse Plus can benefit by retarding any tooth decay and also reducing sensitivity in the teeth.
- If you suffer from Dry Mouth (Xerostomia) then Tooth Mousse Plus can help to provide local relief as well as protecting your teeth.
- If you are a medically compromised patient, such as those suffering from HIV /AIDS or patients undergoing cancer treatments, then you should use GC Tooth Mousse with Fluoride.
- If your teeth are sensitive, from acid attack or a course of tooth whitening, then you will benefit from the use of Tooth Mousse Plus.
- If you are undergoing braces (Orthodontic Treatment), then you should apply Tooth Mousse Plus for its preventative effects.
- If you want extra protection and to just do the best possible maintenance for your teeth, then you should apply tooth mousse every night.
BreezeCare has been treating patients since 1981, well before the internet. We know what we are doing. All our treatments are developed by dentists and universities with proven scientific studies.
Dentists Since 1981
Perfect Gift For Your Partner
Guaranteed Safe Checkout