KForce - 20 Day Challenge
This Kit Stops Bad Breath, Morning Breath & Stale Taste: Thank you for taking the time to read our information about Breezecare and our amazing KForce products on the last page. We want you to wake every morning with fresh clean breath, and for you to feel happy and confident through the day;
- KForce will maximise fresh breath and fresh taste and keep your mouth bacteria in balance.
- KForce works quickly and efficiently. Results in as little as 5 Days, but full results achieved within 20 Days (four, five day cycles).
- Designed to be simple and easy to use. Please choose our Nasal Flush option if you have any morning breath, or nasal drip. Simply spray the flush in each nostril morning and night, or as needed.
- Comes with a professional guarantee. If you do not achieve everything you feel this kit should do. We will perform a Free Breath Analysis at our Edgecliff Clinic.
- Includes everyday lifestyle and health tips to maintain your new fresh breath.
Your Kit Includes:
1. KForce Toothpaste: Purified H2O, Sorbitol, Silica, Potassium Nitrate, Glycerin,Xylitol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Peppermint (Mentha Pipenta), Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Titanium Dioxide, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Benzoate, Sucralose. Tube 100gm.
2. KForce Balance Rinse: Purified H2O, Sodium Hypochlorite, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Cetylpyridium Chloride, Pluracare F127, Xylitol, Sodium Benzoate, Glycerin, Spearmint, Peppermint or Vanilla Mint Flavours, Menthol Oil (in Original Strength), Tween 20. Bottle Set 110mL.
3. KForce Daily Rinse: Purified H2O, Glycerol, Flavour, Zinc Gluconate, Pentasodium Triphosphate, Sodium Cocoyl Sulphate, Poloxamer 127, Triclosan, PVP, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Flavour, Colourant. Bottle Size is 190mL.
4. KForce Breath Boosters: (Part of Accessory Kit) Sorbitol, xylitol, freshener, natural peppermint flavour, sucralose, sodium bicarbonate, anti-caking agent. Tin 50pcs.
5. KForce Tongue Cleaner
6. KForce Travel Bag
7. Mixing Vial and Full Instructions
How To Use The 20Day Challenge ->
Dr. Speiser was on "Good Morning Australia" to explain his research and treatment into halitosis (bad breath). There are more videos on our Youtube Channel.
BreezeCare has been treating patients since 1981, well before the internet. We know what we are doing. All our treatments are developed by dentists and universities with proven scientific studies.