What Is GC Recaldent Tooth Mousse
GC Recaldent uses a Melbourne University discovery by Professor Eric Reynolds that allows your own saliva to repair small tooth decay spots and white lesions. It does this through a compound called CCP-ACP derived from a milk protein. This compound enables your own body to replace calcium back into tooth defects caused by acid attack from every day foods and life.
Each tube lasts approximately one month so it is extremely economical. Most people buy either 5 or 10 tubes at a time to try the different flavours and to take advantage of BreezeCare discounts. Postage is also very economical through either Australia Post or Sendle Courier. Delivery can be with in a few days. Our postal companies will determine the best possible postage options for you when you enter your address and quantity. But generally post would be around $7 to $8 around Australia.
We have put this compound into a:
- Tooth Mousse - that you can smear on your teeth in the morning and before bed after you have done your normal cleaning routine. This mousse comes in 5 delicious flavours so that kids and adults alike will be happy to use it.
- Chewing Gum - We have also added this ingredient to a mint flavoured gum, that will help produce copious saliva containing this anti-decay compound. CCP-ACP will then not only help repair your teeth, but it will give you added protection through the day and night from acid attack from drinks and food consumed.
Breezecare Oral Health and Dentists worldwide recommend using both these products as part of an ongoing preventative routine to stop the need for teeth restorations.
Who Should Use GC Recaldent Tooth Mousse
- If you have active Tooth Decay, or tooth decay caused by poor plaque control then you will benefit from the use of GC Tooth Mousse Plus as it also contains fluoride.
- If you have tooth erosion and gastric reflux then the Tooth Mousse Plus can benefit by retarding any tooth decay and also reducing sensitivity in the teeth.
- If you suffer from Dry Mouth (Xerostomia) then Tooth Mousse Plus can help to provide local relief as well as protecting your teeth.
- If you are a medically compromised patient, such as those suffering from HIV /AIDS or patients undergoing cancer treatments, then you should use GC Tooth Mousse with Fluoride.
- If your teeth are sensitive, from acid attack or a course of tooth whitening, then you will benefit from the use of Tooth Mousse Plus.
- If you are undergoing braces (Orthodontic Treatment), then you should apply Tooth Mousse Plus for its preventative effects.
- If you want extra protection and to just do the best possible maintenance for your teeth, then you should apply tooth mousse every night.
Use Tooth Mousse (Original or Plus) every morning and night as a standard application after your teeth cleaning protocol.
How To Apply GC Tooth Mousse
Apply to teeth using a clean finger, or cotton tip swab or custom bleaching tray. Leave the Tooth Mousse undisturbed for three minutes in the first instance. Then spread the Tooth Mousse around the mouth with the tongue and hold for a further one or two minutes. Finally expectorate and avoid food or drink for 30 minutes.
Use only Tooth Mousse Original in Pregnant Mothers and children under 6 years of age, or for overnight use in trays. Do not use if you have a milk protein allergy and/or sensitivity to benzoate preservatives.
Listen to Professor Eric Reynold of Melbourne University dental and Oral Health Department talk about the development of Tooth Mousse Plus and how it can benefit and reverse small tooth lesions and white spots. BreezeCare Oral Health is a dental company run by a dentist and therefore can offer you the best prices on Tooth Mousse. In fact Breezecare is the cheapest seller of Tooth Mousse in Australia.
Purified Water, Glycerol, CPP-ACP, D-sorbitol, Silicon Dioxide, CMC-Na, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Xylitol, Phosphoric Acid, Guar Gum, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Saccharin, Ethylp-hydroxybenzoate, Magnesium oxide, Butyl p-hydroxybenzoate, propyl p-hydroxybenzoate, Fluoride in the PLUS Version. Tube Size is 40gm NET
Want Brochures & More Information
If you would like to download brochures or Read More then click here to go to our GC Recaldent Tooth Mousse Product Page ->