KForce - DryGuard Gum
- Why Us
Quick Quiz: Do you get stressed? Do you exercise? Do you take medication? Are you over 40? If you answered yes to any of these questions then you are a candidate for dry mouth. Be proactive, maintain your saliva and increase it if you already have dryness.
- Full of Green Tea Antioxidants, especially EGCG.
- DryGuard Gum comes in oversized fresh spearmint juicy pieces.
- Formulated from patented Green Tea Technology at Georgia Regents University in USA.
- Has undergone numerous studies, and in one recent study showed a clinical improvement in saliva increase of 400%, as well as restoring the saliva pH to neutral.
- Saliva helps to protect your teeth and gums
- One piece of DryGuard Chewing Gum provides the same antioxidant benefits as drinking one cup of green tea.
GOLD MEMBER DISCOUNT.
Sign up at bottom of page, no commitments, and savings of 10% and more.
Xylitol, Maltitol, Gum Base, Flavours, Camellia sinensis(Green Tea Extract), Glycerin, Thickener (414), Colours (133, 102), Sweetener (955), Glazing Agents (904, 903), Antioxidant (321)
- One Gram of Xylitol per piece for oral health
- 50mg of Green Tea per piece for antioxidant effect
- Botanical extracts to naturally stimulate saliva
- Free from sugar, glucose and saccharin
- Safe for diabetics
- Ten pieces in each sealed blister pack
Directions of Use:
- Chew a piece for 5 minutes after meals
Note: Each piece contains 1 gram of Xylitol. Dental Health experts recommend 6Grams of Xylitol a day for a healthy oral environment. Build your tolerance to Xylitol over a few weeks as some people can get upset stomachs if too much xylitol is consumed at one time.
BreezeCare has been treating patients since 1981, well before the internet. We know what we are doing. All our treatments are developed by dentists and universities with proven scientific studies.
Dentists Since 1981
Perfect Gift For Your Partner
Guaranteed Safe Checkout