KForce - 20 Day Challenge
- Why Us
Stop Bad Breath, Morning Breath & Stale Taste: Everyone gets morning breath....Correct?? Well no, not everyone. People that can control their mouth bacteria, always have fresh breath and wake up clean and free from smells. Wake up to your partner every morning with fresh kiss confidence!
- KForce Fresh Breath (20 Day Challenge) Kit will maximise fresh breath and fresh taste and keep your mouth bacteria in balance.
- Work quickly and efficiently. All within 20 Days (four, five day cycles).
- Designed to be simple and easy to use.
- Comes with a professional guarantee. If you do not achieve everything you feel this kit should do. We will perform a Free Breath Analysis at our Edgecliff Clinic.
- Includes everyday lifestyle and health tips to maintain your new fresh breath.
- A small investment for your oral health. See how fresh your breath can feel.
GOLD MEMBER DISCOUNT.
Sign up at bottom of page, no commitments, and savings of 10% and more.
KForce Toothpaste: Purified H2O, Sorbitol, Silica, Potassium Nitrate, Glycerin,Xylitol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Peppermint (Mentha Pipenta), Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Titanium Dioxide, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Benzoate, Sucralose. Tube 100gm.
KForce Balance Rinse: Purified H2O, Sodium Hypochlorite, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Cetylpyridium Chloride, Pluracare F127, Xylitol, Sodium Benzoate, Glycerin, Spearmint, Peppermint or Vanilla Mint Flavours, Menthol Oil (in Original Strength), Tween 20. Bottle Set 110mL.
KForce Daily Rinse: Purified H2O, Glycerol, Flavour, Zinc Gluconate, Pentasodium Triphosphate, Sodium Cocoyl Sulphate, Poloxamer 127, Triclosan, PVP, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Flavour, Colourant. Bottle Size is 190mL.
KForce Breath Boosters: (Part of Accessory Kit) Sorbitol, xylitol, freshener, natural peppermint flavour, sucralose, sodium bicarbonate, anti-caking agent. Tin 50pcs.
Also includes Accessory Kit:
- KForce Breath Boosters
- KForce Tongue Cleaner
- KForce Travel Bag
- Mixing Vial
How To Use The 20Day Challenge ->
Full easy to follow instructions on the challenge. Download them in "pdf" and follow for amazing results. Dont forget our FREE Breath Consult at our Edgecliff Clinic if you need it.
Dr. Speiser was on "Good Morning Australia" to explain his research and treatment into halitosis (bad breath). There are more videos on our Youtube Channel.
BreezeCare has been treating patients since 1981, well before the internet. We know what we are doing. All our treatments are developed by dentists and universities with proven scientific studies.
Dentists Since 1981
Perfect Gift For Your Partner
Guaranteed Safe Checkout