GC Recaldent - Chewing Gum
- Why Us
GC Recaldent Mint Gum is a discovery from Melbourne University and manufactured in Japan. This amazing gum uses the compound CCP-ACP, which mimics the building blocks of tooth enamel. We use this compound in toothpaste and chewing gum to mineralise teeth after they have had acid attack from foods and drinks;
Clinical Trial Results from 2,720 students over two years;
- Significantly lower decay rates. Students chewed one piece three times a day for two years.
- CPP-ACP Ingredient. Developed in Australia. The complex is derived from peptides isolated from the milk protein called casein. It is effective at replacing lost minerals in decay-damaged teeth.
- Increased Preventative Effect. Beyond that achieved through good, basic oral care habits. Recaldent gum can be regarded as an additional caries prevention tool, over and above other accepted strategies such as fluoride alone.
GOLD MEMBER DISCOUNT.
Sign up at bottom of page, no commitments, and savings of 10% and more.
Xylitol, Malitol, Mannitol (421), Aspartame(951), Acesulfame K, Gum Base, Flavourings, Gum Arabic, CPP-ACP (Casein Phophopeptide-Amorphous Calcium Phosphate (derived from Milk), Hydrogenated Starch Hydrosate, Citric Acid, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Colours, Vegetable Wax. Tub Size 112 pellets.
Directions of Use:
- Chew for 10 minutes after eating food. Preferably at least three times a day.
- Note: Best results use with GC Recaldent Tooth Mousse.
My name is Beau, I am 37 years old and I live in Melbourne, and I have been using Recaldent for over 2 years. It was recommended to me by my dentist as my tooth enamel had weakened over the years due to drinking lots of soft drink and eating sugary snacks and generally not taking care of my teeth. Since I have been using it my teeth have strengthened and are far less sensitive. My dentist has told me that my teeth are a couple of shades whiter. This is an unexpected bonus. I buy from BreezeCare as it is a much better price than dentists, and the service is always very quick and efficient.
BreezeCare has been treating patients since 1981, well before the internet. We know what we are doing. All our treatments are developed by dentists and universities with proven scientific studies.
Dentists Since 1981
Perfect Gift For Your Partner
Guaranteed Safe Checkout