KForce - Mint Toothpaste
- Why Us
KForce Toothpaste is a mild peppermint non foaming cleaning paste. But that is not all it is. This toothpaste is very different from "store bought" products. We designed KForce Toothpaste to be a "whole mouth cleaning paste". for both your teeth and your tongue;
- SLS Free. This is extremely important as SLS has been shown to cause mouth ulcers and is also a known dry mouth causative agent.
- Low Abrasive Factor. It will not damage the enamel of your teeth. And the specially chosen ingredients will help to make your teeth sparkle.
- Non Foaming. This will enable you to clean right to the very back of the tongue without feeling you have a mouth of foam. This is extremely important for people who feel they have a strong "gag reflex".
- Contains Fluoride. Because we are dentists, we believe that fluoride is a necessary part of oral health. KForce Mint Toothpaste contains normal levels of fluoride, so you can be safe in the knowledge that it will maximise the protection of your teeth.
GOLD MEMBER DISCOUNT.
Sign up at bottom of page, no commitments, and savings of 10% and more.
Purified H2O, Sorbitol, Silica, Potassium Nitrate, Glycerin,Xylitol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Peppermint (Mentha Pipenta), Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Titanium Dioxide, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Benzoate, Sucralose. Tube 100gm.
Directions of Use:
- Brush the tongue for 60 seconds
- Clean the toothpaste off with a tongue cleaner
- Reapply toothpaste again. Do not clean off
- Clean your teeth and gums gently
- Floss the toothpaste between teeth
- Spit out and rinse with water
Note: Best results achieved when used as part of the whole system.
BreezeCare has been treating patients since 1981, well before the internet. We know what we are doing. All our treatments are developed by dentists and universities with proven scientific studies.
Dentists Since 1981
Perfect Gift For Your Partner
Guaranteed Safe Checkout