KForce - Balance Rinse
Do You Want a Healthy Mouthwash That Works: Well of course you do, who wouldn't. But did you know that most mouthwash bought from the store, contains either acid or alcohol (or worse, both these ingredients). And some mouthwash contains such harsh antiseptics that it can throw your mouth into bacterial imbalance.
- A strong flavoured rinse used to help balance mouth bacteria. Its oxygenating method promotes good bacteria whilst making it harder for bad bacteria to thrive.
- Can be used two ways. Either as a five day detox procedure (used twice a day) or as a twice a week rinse, when used in conjunction with our other cleaning products such as KForce Toothpaste and KForce Breeze Rinse.
- KForce Balance Rinse does not contain any acid or alcohol, so it is safe and healthy for teeth and gums.
- Contains menthol to clear the back of the mouth, and leave a long lasting fresh feel.
Ingredients: Purified H2O, Sodium Hypochlorite, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Cetylpyridium Chloride, Pluracare F127, Xylitol, Sodium Benzoate, Glycerin, Mint Flavour, Menthol Oil, Tween 20. Bottle Set 110mL.
Directions of Use:
- Mix a cap of Balance1 and 2 into a vial and shake together
- Brush your teeth with the mixture
- Brush your tongue with the mixture
- Rinse with remainder of mix for 60seconds
- Scrape your tongue with a tongue cleaner
- Spit out and rinse with water
- Clean your teeth with toothpaste
Note: Do not gargle with this mixture. It is not meant for the throat area.
BreezeCare has been treating patients since 1981, well before the internet. We know what we are doing. All our treatments are developed by dentists and universities with proven scientific studies.